RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Thursday, March 28, 2024

3/29/24

Shopping for Prom
Eli in his new sweatshirt with his new shoes.  
Telling Jared all about the movie


It was cool this morning but warmed up and was a beautiful day today.  Adam was up watching tv when I woke up.  Eli woke up soon after I did.  We left around 11:45 and headed to Vikki's house.  She opened the door in her sunroom and we watched the squirrels.  They ate the food she put on the step by the door.  Eli loved watching the squirrels with us.  We made pb&j sandwiches for lunch.  Vikki had to leave for her Dr appointment and we had to leave to get Eli to the theater before 2:20.  Eli and Jack are seeing the new Godzilla movie.  Bruce met us at the theater with Jack.  The boys went in for the movie and Adam and I headed to JcPenney. We found a nice suit for Adam to wear to Prom.  The suits were on sale and I had a 30% off coupon.  The lady said, I can get you a better coupon and she gave me 40% off.  Adam also got some funny socks to wear with his suit.  We stopped at Tim Hortons.  I got a coffee and Adam got a donut.  Eli said the movie was really good.  We headed to the Midland community center to drop off Adam.  He and Hope are going swimming.  After swimming they went to the park and then Culver's.  Adam said he tried Hope's shrimp and liked it a lot.  Eli and I went to old navy to look at swim trucks.  Eli got a new sweatshirt.  We then went to Dunhams so Eli could get a new pair of shoes.  This evening we watched The A-team and also watched Dr Quinn.  When Adam got home he wanted to go get some of his nighttime driving hours.  He drove for about an hour.  Jared and I unloaded the kiln.

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Those are some blessed and handsome grandsons. Glad Adam liked the shrimp. I love it.