RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Friday, March 22, 2024

3/23/24

Eli target practicing with the pellet gun
Adam and Hope at the planetarium.  

 The dishwasher hasn't been cleaning as good so Jared took several parts out of it that needed a good cleaning. The parts were very clogged with what looked like grease but it wasn't grease. I got it all cleaned up and Jared put it back together.  It's running like new again!  Jacob, Adam, Eli and Hope had a lot of fun playing a game together on their phones.  They can all talked to each other while playing using their airpods.  The birds were busy again today.  Jared shot a cowbird. I cleaned some of the fish tanks this afternoon.   Jared and I played 4 games of 3-13 today and I only one 1 of those.  Boo.  Adam asked us to play later and he won that game.  Hope's family picked Adam up this evening to go with them to the Planetarium in Bay City.  Adam had a great time with them.  Hope liked my goulash so much so I sent home with them for her and her family.  Adam says Hope's Dad is a lot of fun with him like Jared is with Hope.  Jacob and Abi went to a trampoline park this afternoon.  Jacob said it was sooo fun!  They also got to play laser tag. Abi was on Jacob's team but he said she whooped him just in her team.  I guess she's pretty good at laser tag. Their team won.

No comments: