RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

3/27/24

Jacob's new desk

Eli was sleeping on the couch this morning.  He doesn't remember how he got there.  I worked on moving Jacob's old desk out of his room and setting up his new desk.  I headed into town to go Easter shopping but I had to turn because my vision wasn't good.  I could tell a migraine was coming. Bummer.  I went home and put an ice pack on my head.  My head hurt most of the day but my vision improved pretty quickly.  After lunch I went to town and got some things for the boys Easter baskets. We had drumsticks, mashed potatoes, and broccoli for dinner.  Jared made some yummy biscuits too.  Hope's Dad picked Adam up around 7:00 and he went to their house to watch a movie.  He had a great time.  We glazed pots this evening.  

No comments: