RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

3/20/24

I cleaned the kitchen and rearranged some appliances.  Jared loves when I rearrange stuff.  Not really.  Haha 
My mom ran in the bike rack - ouch!

The wind was really blowing the snow across this section of road.  The roads were clear other than this.



Jacob buying flowers for Abi

Dad giving lessons on arranging the flowers. He said he learned this from his Mom:) 

Jacob did good.  They look so pretty!


Jacob and Abi

Flower's Adam is giving to Hope


It was snowing this morning when I left to take Eli to school.  There was just a light dusting of snow on the ground. Mom came over around 11:00 and we headed to Lansing to pick up Jacob.  It had been snowing most the morning but the roads were good.  Mom was heading to her car so I said, I'm driving.  She then headed to the van, quickly because it was cold and windy.  She ran right into the van bike rack, hitting her glasses and pushing them into her nose,  ouch!  It bled for awhile but she said it didn't hurt.  Her glasses weren't damaged either.  Yay!  We listened to a news podcast on the drive there.  Jacob came out and gave me a hug.  He thanked me for coming to pick him up.  We found a Tim Hortons and put it into my maps.  It wasn't the easiest route to get there but we made it with only a couple missed turns (turn arounds).  Mom treated us to goodies at Tim Hortons.  Jacob got a couple donuts, I got a bagel and a coffee, and Mom got a sandwich and an ice cap.  Thank you Mom!  We listened to music and visited on the drive back.  Got to Adam's school on time and from there headed to the Orthodontist.  Jacob had an appointment because two brackets broke.  He only has a couple more months wearing braces!  Yay!  We picked up Eli and headed home.  Mom went home and I went back to town to get Jacob.  They tightened Jacob's braces today too.  On the way home we stopped at McDonalds to get Jacob a shamrock shake.  Then Jacob asked me if we could go shopping tonight for flowers.  He said tomorrow is national flower day and he wants to get some for Abi.  She keeps reminding him with flower pictures, haha.   After dinner I headed to town with Jacob and Eli.  We dropped Eli off at church for youth group and then went to some stores to look at flowers.  Jacob picked out some flowers that he thought would look nice together and also picked out a vase.  We went to several stores before we found some flowers that Jacob really liked.  Adam and Jared went to a jazz competition at Meridian.  Hope and the Meridian jazz band got all 1's.  Adam stayed to watch all the bands play.  Midland's band played last.  Jared came home after Meridian played.  Adam wanted to get some flowers for Hope so I sent him some pictures so he could pick some out.  Jacob arranged the flowers in the vase and they look really nice.  Jared helped him get started and said, you gotta think in levels.  Jared and I played 3-13.  It was a great game, for me.  I ended with -110!  Yay!  Jared says I need to find someone else to play with.  Haha

No comments: