RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Friday, March 15, 2024

3/15/24

 Got to my parents house around 9:45.  Mom made me a yummy cappuccino.  We had a nice visit and listened to a podcast.  Kenzie facetimed us and we got to talk to Rehvyn.  He's 3 months old now and smiles alot.  I had Peanut butter and jelly for lunch and Mom had some stinky sour kraut.   She lit a wax melter to help with the smell.  Hailey came over around 12:30 and soon Melissa got there too.  I sewed some curtains for Moms camper.  I also sewed a vest for Hailey and Evan's stuffed guinea pig.  Jared picked the boys up from school so I could stay a little longer.  Eli stayed after school for jazz band pizza party.  Jared and I worked on digging out the sand around the plants by the front of the house.  We replaced it with compost.  The compost was hot and steaming.   The chickens really are going to miss the sand.  Jared picked up Hope and took her and Adam to the community center to swim.  They walked to the park afterwards to play.    Jared took Eli to Freeland to meet Bruce.  He is spending the night at their house tonight.   

No comments: