RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

2/29/24

Eli is wondering what we are making out in the barn that he can't come see. 

 Our power came on around 4am.  Jacob's bedroom light was still on when I went in his room this morning.  Eli said his light came on when the power did too.  Jacob went to McDonald because he wanted a shamrock shake.  I left a little early to get Adam because I had some things to get at the store. Adam went with Hope and her sister swimming at the community center this evening.  He had a great time.  They went to Dairy Queen afterwards.  Jared and Jacob built a knife throwing target out of some scrap wood.  It turned out really nice.  We played a game of 3-13 with the boys.  I felt kinda bad but I won again.  Everybody is happy when I lose!  Haha.  Jared had the high score.  

No comments: