RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Monday, February 19, 2024

2/20/24




 I stayed up really late the last couple nights so I was really tired this morning.  I sat down to drink my coffee in my chair and fell asleep, for 3 hrs!  Kenzie called and I talked to her for awhile.  She sent me some pictures of the pendants she made and some cute pictures of Rehvyn.  I did some house cleaning.  When Adam got home from school he called Hope and talked to her for a long time. Eli went out to take care of the animals.  He loves to spoil Bo with treats.  He came in and told me a story about our funny rooster.  Basil always begs Eli for treats when he gets home from school.  Eli's back was really hurting.  He lay on the couch and watched tv.  Then he went in his room and played with legos.  Adam went to Meridian's basketball game.  He sat with Hope and the band.  He had fun teasing Jacob by texting him from Hope's phone.  

No comments: