RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Sunday, February 25, 2024

2/25/24





 After church I went into Meijer to get some groceries.  Jared picked up pops for the boys and pizza's.  We watched The A-team and had pizza for lunch.  Adam had a futsal game at 2:00.  It was a great game to watch as the teams were closely matched.  We had lots of shots on goal but just couldn't get the ball in the net.  We lost 2-0.  Jacob sure enjoys shooting Jared's new pellet gun.  We played several games of 3-13 today.  Jacob played a game with us before bed.  Jared had the high score but Jacob and I were pretty close.  I won 3 of the 4 games played today.  Yay!  Nobody was cheering for me.  Haha.  The boys had fun playing a game on their phones with Hope.  I cleaned the bathroom drawers and lined them.  We watched a movie tonight and had popcorn pop and ice cream. 

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Boy did the kitchen window pictures remind me of someone....granny Oakley and grandpa. Must be something in the genes!!!!